What you will need :
Nail polish in shades of green, orange and white, scotch tape, filing, nail polish, headphones, water, acrylic paintings and fine brush.
Prepare your nails :
File your nails into the shape you want – square, V or round. Apply a cuticle remover or cuticle cream and gently push back cuticles. “If you do not have cuticle cream can also apply olive oil,” says Khushboo Vakharia, an expert on the nail. Wash your hands and clean the nail bed with polish remover to remove excess oil or cream. Now nails are ready for nail art.
Step by step :
- Apply a clear base coat to your nail bed is protected.
- Apply middle layer of white nail varnish and let it dry completely.
- Leave for about 20 minutes.
- Then take sections of tape and placed diagonally to cover almost two thirds of the nail from the free edge.
- Paint part of the nail not covered with adhesive tape with green enamel.
- Let dry completely before removing the tape. Now you have two colors of the flag. Again placing diagonal strips of masking tape to cover two thirds of the nail bed from cuticle.
- Paint the uncovered portion of the nail lacquer in orange.
- Let dry completely, remove the tape and seal with a clear top coat to prevent chipping. You can be creative and experiment with different designs incorporating the colors of the Indian flag.
For a subtle look :
“Give your nails a French manicure and use orange and green acrylic paints to paint polka-dot flowers,” says Vakharia. “You can also paint a fine line in orange and green under the French smile line,” she adds.
If you mess up :
Do not panic. Just wipe with a wet ear bud and restart.